(Work Remotely in the US)
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely–62% in year-over-year revenue growth through 2015. Are we recognized? Definitely. We’re 12th on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies for 2015, one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
The Accreditation Manager to be a key member of the Quality and Performance Improvement team. The Accreditation Manager is responsible for leading and managing the health plan through the successful accreditation process.
- Responsible to monitor and ensure Accreditation for the plan through each renewal cycle.
- Demonstrates ability to interpret accreditation standards, identify organizational gaps and implement processes to meet standards and/or close gaps.
- Responsible for ensuring business owners successfully deliver all accreditation- related standard compliance within defined timeframes.
- Establishes mechanisms to assess and document each business unit’s level of compliance with each applicable standard and coordinate and oversee the establishment of corrective action for non-compliance.
- Collects and organizes documentation throughout the organization for ongoing program needs or develops documents, as needed, to meet needs.
- Facilitates readiness review activities to ensure all accreditation requirements are met.
- Conducts analysis, including root cause analysis, with business units, when opportunities for improvement are identified, and develops action plans to close gaps.
- Contributes or leads the development of Quality program documents such as the program description, work plan and annual evaluation.
- Conducts training and coaching to facilitate understanding of the accreditation requirements within the organization and with clients.
- Actively participates in key client quality meetings and demonstrate knowledge of quality activities.
- Establishes and implements governance and oversight of the quality program, including coordination of committee structure.
- Bachelor degree in a related medical or business field
- Four years managed care experience involving quality or accreditation
- Three years clinical or health care management experience
- Knowledge of National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accreditation requirements.
- Prior experience with NCQA disease and case management accreditation surveys preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skill in preparing recommendation and written documentation in appropriate format and facilitating meetings
- Organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with other departments to develop, monitor, and maintain quality improvement strategies
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Nursing degree
- Experience in quantitative analysis
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date July 7, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page