BrandCycle Inc. is looking to hire a Temp-to-Perm Affiliate Marketing Associate. This is a remote, work from home position. The role is 20-30 hours/week to start, with the potential to advance to full-time later in 2019. This person will be responsible for publisher communications, reporting, consulting client support, platform maintenance and publisher recruitment.
- PUBLISHER COMMUNICATION & ENGAGEMENT – Works to develop a relationship with BrandCycle’s publisher community via email, and by participating in relevant advertiser and publisher calls. Responds to publisher inquiries, troubleshoots technical and transactional issues and engages with the goal to activate and optimize relationships. Builds creative yet efficient email newsletters. Manages the day-to-day operations of our Deal of the Day outreach and Content Concierge program.
- REPORTING – Accurately prepares weekly, quarterly and end of year reporting for consulting clients, advertisers and internal stakeholders. Has a keen ability to identify trends and escalate any potential red flags or issues. Tracks and analyzes performance campaigns and recommends improvements to maximize BrandCycle’s goals. With some support from their manager, is able to create ad-hoc reports based on internal, client or advertiser requests.
- CONSULTING SUPPORT – Works closely with team to provide support to our consulting clients, when needed. Support includes editorial monetization, asset pulling, deal sourcing, link creation, program audits and more.
- PLATFORM OPERATIONS – Works closely with our team to manage the daily tasks needed to keep our affiliate platform up and running. Tasks include, but are not limited to creative updates, featured announcements, publisher blog posts, commission rate changes, new advertiser integrations and more.
- RECRUITMENT EXECUTION – Develops recruitment lists containing quality prospects based on platform requirements. Identifies, recruits and reviews new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth. Works to increase join rates through testing to maximize the effectiveness of our efforts resulting in reaching BrandCycle’s goals and objectives.
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Is comfortable with new and emerging technology
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Is creative and enjoys coming up with new campaigns and incentive opportunities
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience as a blogger or social media influencer, a plus!
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of our platform and publisher engagement efforts. You work closely with the team to maximize the effectiveness of our platform and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present. You are able to draft affiliate communications, newsletters and Deals of the Day emails with little guidance from managers. Weekly and monthly reports are consistently developed with little oversite from team. You have been able to increase platform engagement by 20-30% month over month. You have been able to increase consulting clients’ affiliate revenues by 10-20% month over month.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to troubleshoot publisher issues, questions and opportunities independently. You are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to the team and are an integral part of the platform and each consulting program you support. Efficiencies are being created to maximize your work. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from the team. You have been able to increase platform engagement by 30-40% month over month. You have been able to increase consulting clients’ affiliate revenues by 20-30% month over month.
The BrandCycle Platform and Publisher Development Team helps bloggers, social media influencers, media corporations, online communities, and more grow their online presences and performance revenues. If you enjoy working with new and emerging technology in a fast-paced, lean entrepreneurial environment, then this is the job for you!
How To Apply:
In order to be eligible for the position, please be sure to follow all of the instructions below.
- Submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Hourly Salary Requirements to email@example.com
- Please put your Full Name and the tag “Associate Job Application” into the e-mail subject line of your application.
- Within your Cover Letter, please answer the question: Why do you want to work with BrandCycle?
- Within your Cover Letter, please answer the question: How did you hear about this position?
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours role is 20-30 hours/week
- Closing Date January 21, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email