Aira is an information-providing service that empowers individuals who are blind or visually impaired to live with greater freedom and independence. We want you to join our growing network of Aira agents! Regardless of your current stage in life, becoming an Aira agent is an incredibly fulfilling career with a flexible schedule.
As an Aira agent you simply log onto our specialized dashboard from your personal computer at home and begin answering live video calls from our Explorers. Every day, the scenarios are varied and unique – you could help them shop, read books to their children, cook meals, or navigate to locations in their daily lives.
We are looking for:
- People who are enthusiastic, eager, and well-spoken.
- People who love to search the web and find the best, most relevant information.
- People who can multitask while remaining focused and calm.
- People who can work through complicated tasks and technical difficulties.
- People located in the United States.
- A personal computer, our dashboard is NOT compatible on tablets or smartphones, and a great internet connection.
- Customer service experience.
- Must be a high school graduate, some college preferred.
- A quiet, private space to work free from family, friends, pets, etc.
- A minimum of a CPU 4 CORE.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM.
- A minimum of 40 GBS available disk space.
- A Windows or Mac computer using Windows 10 or Mac OS High Sierra
- A minimum speed of 25 MBPS.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 17, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page