- Designing and developing applications for the Android platform
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with the core Hireology application
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for the best possible mobile experience
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Collaborate with designers and engineers and help develop the next generation of Hireology applications
- Collaborative: You are comfortable collaborating both across departments and with our customers to deliver the best product.
- Results Obsessed: You have the drive to ensure the experience for our user’s applicants is great regardless of what device they are using.
- Creative and Curious: You are passionate about growing professionally. You’ll be able to find areas we can be better and you’ll work across the organization for the best ways to make them better. Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
- Experience writing Android applications leveraging java and/or kotlin
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Knowledgeable with native build tools, like Android Studio
- Direct experience integrating with REST APIs and 3rd Party services
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Have published at least one Android app on the Google Play Store
- Fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location USA remotely
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date August 17, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page