Appnovation, a global technology enabled services provider, specializes in the design, development and integration of enterprise-grade open technology solutions. With 10 offices and 200+ employees, Appnovation delivers to clients ranging from startups to the Fortune 500, government entities and nonprofit organizations, helping them to identify opportunities for innovation and stay competitive.
Appnovation Core Values
- Customer Satisfaction
Appnovation Technologies is looking for an Atlassian Developer to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the technology industry today. We are open to candidates located anywhere in North America.
We are open to candidates anywhere in North America. If you are located outside of Vancouver, BC or Montreal, QC, you must be comfortable and able to work remotely from your home office.
- Work with Atlassian Experts and world-class clients
- Develop custom plugins
- Develop your consulting and client facing skills
- Create best practice material based on typical type of customer needs
- BS degree in engineering and at least 5 years of experience in the area of systems engineering and integration
- 3+ years experience with Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- 3+ years of experience developing custom plugins and integrations with Jira
- 3+ years of experience with Git
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian Cloud, Atlassian server and Data Center versions
- Demonstrable experience with doing cloud and server migrations, as well as competitor migrations to the three different Atlassian platforms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Ability to clearly write technical documents
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 30, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page