Backend Elixir Developer (Remote)
* Work Remotely from anywhere Worldwide *
* Requiring to overlap a few hours with 0700 – 1400H UTC *
Are you an ambitious backend developer who likes taking on new challenges? Are you eager to learn Elixir (or already have Elixir experience)? Do you want the perks of working for a private company but the flexibility of working from home?
If so, read on…
We are looking for a backend developer who will help us:
- Build and maintain our backend applications and our growing infrastructure;
- Optimize performance and stability of our applications and databases;
- Experiment with new ways to improve our product and experience as a team;
The ideal candidate should be experienced with Git, PostgreSQL, Linux and Elixir. If you’re a developer with no Elixir experience, but are eager to learn it, we’d love to have you!
The starting annual salary is 50.000 EUR.
As long as you can overlap for a few hours between 0700 – 1400h UTC, you can work from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. Benefits include generous paid time off, an allowance for home office set-up, stipends for Internet and co-working space rental, travel for conferences, trainings and team meet-ups, and more.
? Take our test to see if you’re a good fit. We plant a tree for every qualified candidate!
How To Apply:
Click on Apply below to proceed a job application for this position.
Specific Job Location
Remote anywhere in the world with an overlap of UTC working hours
To be arranged
October 18, 2019
Job Application Via
Custom Application Page