Health is dynamic. So we created a comprehensive formula that helps you adapt as your daily needs change due to stress, sleep patterns, or an imperfect diet.
In Athletic Greens, nature meets science, with every ingredient proven to add nutritional value and support optimum absorption and synthesis.
- Own and manage the strategy and implementation of Athletic Greens’ social media and site content calendar. Including copywriting, image and content creation and other day-to-day activities of our social media channels.
- Develop creative strategies for growing our overall engagement and social audience.
- Create, write, source, and schedule relevant, engaging content on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Work closely with a digital designer and cross-channel marketing managers to support efforts in SEO and email with copywriting and content.
- Manage ambassador groups to foster communities of passionate brand advocates.
- Develop relationships with social media influencers to drive brand awareness outside of owned social properties and drive high-quality content creation for use in paid media.
- Maintain expert knowledge of social media platform best practices and content trends.
- Track and analyze social media performance across individual posts and campaigns to optimize content accordingly in real time.
- Develop reporting to share insights on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain branded look and feel for each social media platform.
- Ensure brand adheres to regulatory guidelines for ingredients and claims.
- Minimum of 4 years in-house or agency experience in social media marketing for B2C brands, preferably from luxury health & wellness or food/beverage brands
- Strong writer and creative thinker who can own copy outside of just social (SEO, email, website).
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and how to effectively target the Athletic Greens’ audience through those and emerging channels.
- Experience creating content for top trending formats like Instagram Stories and Facebook LiveExperience working with social media influencersUnderstanding of SEO best practices.
- Strong written skills and excellent grammar.
- Experience using social media publishing and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc).
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch and PhotoShop are a plus.
- Experience directing a design team to produce engaging graphics, GIFs, animations, and videos.
- Huge plus if you have SEO and PR Management experience.
- Passionate about connecting with audience segments across health, wellness, and fitness.
- Excellent communication skills with a hunger to work with innovative project and team management technologies – this job is 100% remote
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position!
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page