Develop, maintain, optimize, and document all builds using Jenkins; adding continuous integration, and unit tests.
- Help define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Automate, track all merges across all projects.
- Handle all final builds to be deployed for release. Document and automate associated processes.
- Maintain all build server machines, environments and scripts.
- Handle the generation of build artifacts (such as links to daily build packages) for all builds.
- Work with devs on implementing and providing bench marking reports for all builds, which track performance metrics over time such as memory usage, frame rate data, object count, etc.
- Work with QA to go beyond unit testing and enable nightly automated smoke testing of builds, and report results.
- Create tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices
- Expert source control system and branching knowledge, including Plastic SCM.
- Expertise with scripting languages and build tools, such as bash, powershell, batch, python.
- Knowledge of Unity and standalone development / packaging / deployment.
- Experience with various IDEs and development environments such as Visual Studio, Rider.
- Implementation Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes using various tools like Jenkins, Wrike, etc
- Familiarity and understanding of C#, C++ and python.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to systematically resolve software and hardware related build issues (by analyzing logs, working with other engineers, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
How To Apply:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your application to jobs@Cvedia.com (jobs at Cvedia dot com)
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 8, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email