This position is temporary, with the opportunity to potentially be a permanent position.
The Business Analyst- Risk & Compliance is responsible for monitoring enterprise risk and compliance data to ensure it is accurate and complete in the governance, risk, and compliance system, risk due diligence, and transaction monitoring systems. The analyst is also tasked with ongoing report analysis and customization based on business need across the following channels: audit, risk, compliance, vendor risk management, and business continuity planning.
- Responsible for analyzing data input and connectivity across platforms to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Responsible for developing and executing a quarterly data validation with reporting to Management.
- Tasked with deployment of Risk & Compliance technology, and ongoing maintenance/updates of utilized solutions.
- Assist the Chief Risk Officer with the review, development and ongoing monitoring of the company’s enterprise risk assessment and related dashboards.
- Analyzes corporate needs and suggests creative ideas to enhance a comprehensive corporate-wide risk and compliance program.
- Assists with other duties that may be assigned within the Risk and Compliance function.
Organizational Relationship (role that this reports into):
- Internal Extensive contact with Operations, Sales, and Technology.
- External Occasional contact with regulatory agencies, audit firms, and external vendors.
- Supervision of Others None
- Report To Chief Risk Officer
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, computer science, or a related field is preferred but not necessary.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with business partners with tact and diplomacy while achieving stated objectives.
- Advanced written, oral, interpersonal and negotiating skills with ability to prepare and present technical presentations and guide internal customers.
- Advanced PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Atlantic Bay Mortgage complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 28, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page