Business Development Associate
Remote Locations Authorized: North America (USA/Canada)
Role + Responsibilities
Our team is looking for a Business Development Representative to drive cold outreach and prospecting new sales opportunities forward. This role requires an outgoing personality and the ability to excite people about our service offerings. You should be ruthlessly driven and highly energetic.
- Work with your Sales Manager to create and execute a growth campaign.
- Use a variety of strategies (emails, phone calls, event attendance, demos, in-person meetings, etc.) to reach out to cold and warm leads, identify their needs, and present solutions.
- Own and manage B2B lead development, presentations, acquisition, and pipeline.
- Execute marketing efforts and outreach.
- Must be self-driven as this is a remote position that you could do from your home or remote office location.
- Travel to various tradeshows and events 2-4 times per year would be expected.
- Past experience selling website and development services
- Native English speaker. Excellent communication skills in writing, over the phone, via video conference, and in person.
- General WordPress knowledge
- Energy, charisma, relentless determination.
- A team player who is motivated by both personal contributions and contributing to team success.
- You are nimble and able to adapt to challenges and new opportunities dynamically.
- Superior time management skills to allow success in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, Scrappy, Accountable. You have the ability to think on your feet and perform diverse tasks.
- Ability to over-communicate. Clear and concise email summaries, follow-up phone calls, and asking questions are a part of your nature.
- Fully-remote role and flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Great opportunity to work with a cross-culture and cross-country team.
- Company-sponsored trip to headquarter in India.
- Opportunity to join as one of the core foundational team members with the US Team
- Fuel your creative energies with an open-minded company culture that supports growth and experimentation of new ideas.
- Great opportunity to work with one of the WordPress VIP partner agencies.
How to Apply
Click on “Apply” button down below to process your job application!
- Salary Offer No bar for right candidate
- Experience Level 3-5-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 8 AM to 5 PM
- Closing Date November 15, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page