Our St.Louis office is looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! In this role you will consult with Equifax sales and external customers to provide specific solutions, directions, and options for development and successful execution of complex and/or difficult competitive comparison projects as well as other analytical projects. You will develop project proposals, design and implement project plans and process specifications. You will ensure projects remain on target from both a production and business standpoint. You will also develop and execute detailed analysis of data including criteria and data attributes. And, you will perform quality audits of detailed data analysis specifications
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
- You will work directly with Strategic Delivery Office, IT, Finance, Sales, and other internal customers to design, document, and support the creation of analytical dashboards for business metrics and data exploration.
- Solve unusual data & analytical problems that have major impacts on the customer’s business.
- Develop strategies, standards and standard methodologies in the areas of data visualization, KPI reporting, and user experience.
- Perform analysis and integrate various business data sources to solve unusual analytical solutions.
- Collaborate extensively with internal Equifax leads to ensure the seamless consumption of insights generated from Equifax business data platforms.
- Educate users about usage of the analytical views created and advise on visualization/data best practices.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and partnering with both the business and technical teams.
- You have the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- You have 3+ years strong data analysis skills including skills to rapidly learn new data assets. Knowledge of Equifax’s differentiated data assets and technology delivery platforms or equivalent industry experience is a plus.
- Database and Data Analysis technology skills and experience required. Tableau, SAS, R, SQL, Big Data experience with Hadoop technologies is a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent quantitative field with heavy emphasis on programming required.
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page