At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We’re looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
- Perform clerical support for the Stop Loss Underwriting department. The clerk works closely with department staff as well as staff in other corporate departments.
- Perform senior level clerical work involving the analysis and processing of material and work to completion and handling moderately difficult inquiries.
- High school diploma or equivalent with three years of work related experience or equivalent combination of formal training and experience.
- Ability to express self clearly through verbal and written communications.
- 30 wpm keying ability, with 95% accuracy; 10-key ability.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and be able to multitask.
- Ability to operate business machines, computers, copiers, fax.
- Proven ability of telephone courtesy.
- Alpha and numeric filing abilities.
- Responsible and dependable, general office skills, ability to apply basic math skills, flexible in duties, positive attitude, basic operation of standard office equipment such as PC and CRT, Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.
- Must be analytical.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work effectively with all levels of corporate staff.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 18, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page