In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage our incredible global team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn our operating model, delivery method, and sales process.
In the first month you will:
- Complete our personalized sales training program, complete with mock calls and role-play scenarios.
- Work with your team lead to identify the right mix of clients for your portfolio.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate our value proposition, and identify where we can help organizations in your target portfolio.
In the first three months you will:
- Establish a working cadence with key clients, stakeholders, and team members in your portfolio.
- Provide delivery oversight for all work on your accounts, ensure customer satisfaction, and support the talent working with your customers.
- Connect the world’s best companies with the world’s best talent. You will work collaboratively with clients to help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and finance experts to drive successful outcomes for their organization.
- Develop account plans for key accounts.
In the first six months you will:
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand Toptal’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your account plans.
- Begin to expand the scope of engagement at all of your accounts, introducing new capabilities and offerings to your clients, while also increasing the scale of Toptal’s involvement at your accounts.
In the first year you will:
- Have built a portfolio of incredible client accounts, with a track record of successful delivery, satisfied clients, and happy team members.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Toptal, our model, and how we connect our clients to the world’s top talent.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and leverage the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.
- Client Focus. Your primary goal will be to make your clients successful, so you must be someone who is obsessive about the talent we bring and the outcomes we deliver for our clients.
- Resourcefulness. You should think about your portfolio as your own business – we want self-starters who are passionate about building a portfolio of accounts, and who thrive on the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Teamwork. Everything we do is done as a team. We collaborate with our clients, and we leverage our exceptional, global core team to get work done and serve our clients and community.
- Passion. Our goal is to change the way organizations build teams and how the world’s top talent finds opportunities. You have to be passionate about what we do, and be a strong advocate of the change we are driving in the market.
- Communication. Our clients are global, our talent community is global, and our core team is global. Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of customers and team members, across a wide range of geographies.
- Hustle. You understand how to build from the ground up and will hustle to grow your portfolio of clients.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for the success of your clients, the Talent that works with them, and for your portfolio.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself. You also take personal accountability for the delivery quality of your teams.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be able to clearly articulate Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and how we can help our clients.
- Ideal candidates have demonstrated success establishing and growing client relationships, and have been responsible for establishing and growing a book of business in a services model.
- Depending on the location of your clients, travel of up to 50% may be required.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location United States
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 8, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page