Head of Design
* Remote in EMEA region *
At HashiCorp, we deliver a software suite for our users to provision, secure, and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world’s most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud. We are expanding our partnership footprint, and are investing heavily into strategic technology partnerships to scale revenues through partnerships.
This role requires an experienced and high energy Channel Sales leader with strong people skills and a proven ability to execute. This person will be responsible for all Cloud activity in their region ranging from partner identification, to recruitment, to enablement as well as partner account management.
As the Cloud Channel Director, you will be responsible for executing a business development strategy with our strategic CSP (Cloud Service Provider) partners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). This role is responsible for developing our strategic go-to-market, key CSP key sales play alignment with HashiCorp sales plays and executive relationships with our Tier One CSPs (Microsoft Azure, Amazon (AWS) and Google (GCP)) as a primary focus with additional cloud partners joining the portfolio as co-sell agreements are executed.
The ideal candidate will possess both existing relationships and an active knowledge of key CSPs, as well as a business background that enables them to easily interact with customers and sales/field reps. The candidate should understand how to build strategic GTM plans with AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud with an understanding of key GTM programs. Candidate has a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, solutions and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners business strategy
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align to the partner business strategy
- Own and increase partner driven sales revenue for HashiCorp (combination of HashiCorp-sourced and Cloud-sourced revenue targets)
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Joint account mapping and pipeline review/forecast
- Sales play integration and win reporting process
- Lead field engagement and partner enablement
- Develop field partner marketing plan with partner marketing organization and execution of said plan
- Achieve “sell with” and “partner sourced” revenue goals and drive partner success against those goals
- Drive joint business development planning process with partners
- Execute strategy to build mindshare and adoption of HashiCorp for key strategic partnership
- Responsible for the overall on-boarding, enablement, engagement, account mapping and overall business plan with partners
- Establish day-to-day interactions with CSP partnerships and work closely with regional sales, channel and GSI managersI
- Initiate creative demand generation and marketing activities
How To Apply:
Click on “Apply” down below to proceed a job application process.
- Specific Job Location EMEA region remotely
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date October 11, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page