GrapheneDB is the first cloud hosting provider to offer Neo4j graph databases as a service. We proudly manage thousands of Neo4j database instances, catering from individual developers working on pet projects to large companies with challenging workloads and reliability requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems.
- Monitor, investigate and solve issues in code, infrastructure, across multiple levels of the stack.
- Be part of the On-Call Team (after being introduced to our specific technologies and processes) and respond to incidents.
- Solid programming experience in a JVM language (ideally Scala)
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization (Docker, LXC).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally (in English).
- Familiarity with the actor model and asynchronous architectures.
- Experience in any of these technologies: Akka, Rust, Netty, Prometheus, Terraform, Ansible, Kafka. JVM monitoring and (practical) tuning
- Experience with Neo4j or other NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Elastic and Redis.
- 100% remote work.
- A fair transparent salary, depending on location and experience.
- Numerous planned company events throughout the year.
- Flexible working hours and a generous vacation policy.
- Budget for personal development: books, training, conferences, etc.
- You submit your application via our online form.
- We review applicants, screening for a variety of criteria.
- If you pass the screening, we will ask you to complete a small coding test.
- We will review code test submissions and conduct calls to interview candidates based on their solutions.
- We will make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 28, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page