Girls Who Code is a national non-profit organization working to close the gender gap in technology. Through our programs, we are leading the movement to inspire, educate, and equip young women with the skills to pursue careers in technology fields. Girls Who Code is searching for dynamic, results-oriented Clubs Success Specialists to support volunteer Facilitators in the implementation of our free Clubs Program, including adoption of our custom curriculum delivery system, Girls Who Code HQ. The ideal candidate has experience cultivating and maintaining relationships with volunteers, providing high-quality customer support, and driving adoption of technology systems. They bring experience working with and coaching educators and a passion for reaching students at scale.
This is a part-time, temporary (up to 20 hours per week) fully remote position.
Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Cultivate relationships with a regional portfolio of Facilitators to support successful program execution
- Convert approved volunteers to registering their Club members to Girls Who Code HQ through email outreach and additional individualized follow up.
- Field inquiries from volunteer Clubs Facilitators via videochat, including registering for and navigating Girls Who Code HQ; setup and execution of the Clubs Project website; student recruitment and retention; curriculum preparation, structure, and execution
- Collect feedback for all open and resolved incidents, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Submit weekly status updates and meet monthly registration targets
- Meet weekly with Club Success Managers for 1:1 check-ins and bi-weekly team meetings
- Passion for our mission to close the gender gap in technology fields through a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, and executing quickly and effectively
- Comfortable working independently and being a part of a remote, distributed team
- Data driven: the ability to track outcomes through set goals
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills with an ability to balance priorities, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Reliable internet connection
- Fastidious record keeping and organization
- Detail-oriented, with superb organizational skills
- Previous teaching or mentoring experience, especially in computer science
- Experience within academically and culturally diverse classroom community, operations role strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Suite and Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 25, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page