Commerce Fashion & Lifestyle Writer
(Work Remotely in the US)
Bustle Digital Group
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a part-time, remote Fashion & Lifestyle Commerce Writer to create affiliate content across our digital properties (Bustle, Elite Daily, Romper, The Zoe Report) 2-3 full days per week. Applicants should be passionate about products — especially those found on Amazon! — and have a deep understanding of how to write about them quickly, cleanly, and with great authority. The Fashion & Lifestyle Commerce Writer will produce informative listicles and slideshows featuring products our readers will love across the fashion and lifestyle space. If you’re the first person your friends call when they want “the best” products, we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates should have 3+ years of relevant writing experience, digital or print, specializing in product recommendations and/or reviews. Article success is measured based on affiliate revenue, so affiliate content writing, product marketing, and SEO experience is a major plus!
Applicants should have an established passion for all things fashion but be willing to research and write about less familiar topics as well.
A minimum commitment of 2 days per week during regular business hours is required.
- Write assigned shopping guides and product roundups
- Research products for assigned articles
- Reach out to experts as needed
- Availability to work remotely 2-3 days per week during business hours, M-F
- 3+ years of editorial or copywriting experience
- Previous CMS experience
- Excellent time management and organization
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location US, Remote
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 2-3 days per week during business hours, M-F
- Closing Date August 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page