(Work Remotely in Asia, Europe, North/South America)
Xanpool is looking for Community Managers all over the world, with a passion for building, growing, and managing large local communities. You’ll join our young cryptocurrency onramp startup based in Singapore to work on the on and off ramping experience in your local region. You’ll play a huge role in spreading the adoption of cryptocurrency by making the buying and selling of them, using local currency, seamless.
As a community manager, you will be the bridge between your local community, and the XanPool product team. To your community you’ll be the face of our company, while to the team you’ll be the voice of our users. You’ll be challenged for sure, being a small startup, you will probably have to wear multiple hats, and quickly learn random things specific to your local community. Overtime is certainly not a must, but expected when you have to get shit done. The upside for you would be a very favourable performance based incentive structure. And being able to work with the hardest and smartest people building unstoppable cryptocurrency infrastructure.
– Remote is fine.
– Part time is fine.
– Tech savvy.
– Experience with customer service, marketing, sales is a plus.
– Experience with project management is a huge plus.
– Familiarity with Bitcoin & cryptocurrency ecosystem is a HUGE plus.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer $20k – $55k/Annual
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page