Content Analyst – Content Marketing/Analyst Remote Role
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- has a track record of writing that distills complex problems into simple frameworks clearly and succinctly.
- is interested in turning the thoughts and ideas of leaders in tech into compelling content
- has a demonstrated interest in tech/SaaS/startups/business, and wants to learn more
- is a rigorous researcher and uses books not just articles to understand a topic
- has the capacity to learn rapidly across topics and industries.
- has spent time honing their craft
- is interested in learning about content marketing
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Health insurance for both US and international team members, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Company Website https://www.animalz.co/
- Specific Job Location overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours 40 hours/week
- Closing Date March 6, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page