Content Marketing Manager
* Work Remotely from anywhere in the World *
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
- is deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- has a marketing sense of storytelling
- understands the business side of writing
- is well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future.
- digital marketing
- thought leadership in the fields of startups and SaaS
- You are able to articulate a basic B2B content strategy
- You can clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be written
- You know how to do on-page SEO for any piece you write
- You have a strong writing ability
- You’ve worked directly with customers and understand the basics for handling that relationship
- You have a good basic understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social marketing function (on a theoretical level, at least) and how they can work together to get results.
How To Apply:
Click on “Apply” down below to proceed a job application process.
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level, 1-2-years, 3-5-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date September 16, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page