About the Marketing Team
The marketing team at ChartMogul is focused on communicating the value of revenue data and analytics to high-growth subscription businesses. The team is located in Berlin, but manage global integrated campaigns that span content marketing, advertising and field events.
The team is small but mighty, and being able to work cross-functionally is key to our success. Almost every project we manage touches design, product, engineering, support or sales.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced content marketer who wants to have an outsized impact on a fast-growing, global startup. This person will lead our content marketing program, bolstering our position as a thought leader in the subscription economy, building our brand and supporting lead generation.
- Build on top of our existing content strategy and establish a long-term editorial calendar.
- Research, write and edit high-quality content to maintain ChartMogul’s thought leadership across the following topics: SaaS metrics, analytics, growth, financial management, startups, etc.
- Collaborate with sales, product and customer success to identify potential content topics that will resonate with existing customers and our target audiences.
- Maintain our social media presence, and pursue mutually beneficial comarketing opportunities.
- Run influencer outreach and management: Establish relationships with customers and industry leaders and tap into their experience for content.
- Previous work in a content marketing function for a SaaS startup
- Excellent professional communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Able to analyze and interpret web analytics, and apply findings to our content strategy. (Experience using Heap Analytics is a plus!)
- Experience with a variety of content formats, such as landing pages, blogs, videos, case studies, ebooks, webinars, emails, etc.
- are comfortable wearing a generalist hat on occasion, and stretching yourself to take on new challenges;
- are a self-starter who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity;
- love working in a team environment and are receptive to feedback;
- want to help shape an emerging marketing organization, and look forward to both the challenges and opportunities that come with that.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page