Annmarie Skin Care is an organic skin care company with a commitment to not only natural, organic skin products, but health and wellness as well.
Our blog is not just about skin care. It deals with burgeoning topics in the wellness realm – anything from DIY recipes to city guides, to environmental topics, herbs and more.
We’re hiring a writer – a natural storyteller to produce articles for our blog. The right candidate lives and breathes natural health, natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs & remedies, etc.
Esthetician experience or some other form of expertise in the wellness realm is required: dermatologists, herbalists, naturopaths, dietitians, etc are all welcome to apply.
We’re looking for warm, smart, engaging and professional writing that can provide our customers with the best possible information to help them be healthier and happier. You’ll be educating and inspiring women, so you’ll need to have experience and be knowledgeable about women’s health as well.
You need to be a thoughtful, dedicated worker who is passionate about organic health and beauty and excited about being an ambassador for a great company. This position requires the ability to produce 4 articles a month (between 800-2000 words).
- Deliver ~4 well written, engaging blog articles every month.
- Work with our Content Coordinator to develop content based on pitches provided to you
- Provide well researched sources for articles that require scientific references.
- Adhere to our FDA protocol and guidelines
- Photography skills a plus
- Must be able to use Google Documents. Trello experience or ability to pick up new tech systems quickly a plus.
- Previous experience writing engaging blog copy for the wellness industry preferred
- Esthetician experience or some other form of expertise in health + wellness
This position would be done 100% remotely. Our rates are competitive and can be discussed based on experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, please send your resume or LinkedIn, and 4-5 samples of previous work on topics specific to health, wellness, or beauty to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks! Looking forward to reading your work!
How To Apply:
Email us your resume or LinkedIn, and 4-5 samples of previous work on topics specific to health, wellness, or beauty to email@example.com.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 12, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email