The HOTH is seeking remote freelance writers interested in gaining real world experience developing content for our clients within many different industries. Freelancers will partner with our digital marketing team who will assign writing topics and deadlines. If you are business savvy, have a knack for researching niche topics and possess journalistic writing skills, we would like to chat with you!
*** Please send your writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who do not follow this instruction will not be considered. ***
- Develop content including (but not limited to): blog posts & industry articles
- Perform research for assigned topics within many different types of industries
- Make complex topics conversational and fun
- Make money, and enjoy yourself doing it
- Experience working under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and make them easily understandable
- Thorough researching skills
- Ability to gather additional information for blog and article writing
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A sense of humor
- Understanding of inbound marketing, content marketing and SEO a plus
- Fill your portfolio with a variety of professional writing samples
- Gain experience writing for multiple industries
- Work from wherever you want, as long as we can reach you
- Opportunity to ghost write articles published in industry blogs and publications
- Endless opportunity for ongoing work
- The HOTH is the ultimate meritocracy. If you HOTH us with your work and commitment, we’ll HOTH you with opportunities and compensation.
- We’re serious about recognizing talent and promoting from within.
- If you help make the company profitable, we’ll be really, really nice to you.
How To Apply:
Please send your writing samples to email@example.com.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 17, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email