Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers and front-end developers
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Devops: improve automation of the software development process.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
- 4+ years experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Expert in HTML, CSS & JS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB/CouchDB/ElasticSearch)
- Passion for good user experience
- Passion for technology
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- A friendly, open-minded and collaborative team working closely with the CTO
- Autonomy, we don’t micromanage our teams
- Challenging environment – you will be working on new complex projects
- Day rate dependent on experience (200-300 EUR)
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer 200-300 EUR/ Day
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page