We are seeking multiple contract, remote Web Developers to work with us on an ongoing and/or per-project basis. Those who qualify will have access to a number of projects many of which have long term considerations.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Prior experience in working with an agency
- Advanced front-end development experience, taking designs and making cross-browser-compatible, responsive, accessible websites
- Experience building custom backend solutions or integrations for WordPress and/or Shopify
- Familiar with WordPress and/or Shopify information architectures and template systems.
- Familiar with WordPress’s plugin and/or Shopify’s app ecosystems
- Knowledge of modern development tooling like Grunt/Gulp, node, webpack, browserify, postcss, etc.
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers (know how to do a `git rebase`?)
- Experience working with a team (developer, designers, project managers, marketers), especially remotely
- Understanding of AJAX and experience with the integration of third-party REST-style APIs
- An understanding of current SEO and accessibility best practices
- A working knowledge of performance optimization strategies and their importance (such as caching, asset minification, CDNs, etc.)
- A good sense of design and an eye for the details, able to bridge the gap between designs and implementation—transitions, animations, and fluidity
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills—strong command of conversational English, gives heads up when challenges or delays might occur, etc
- A high level of self-management and organizational skills
How To Apply:
1. Complete the application: using the Custom Application Link.
2. Take the unlimited take-home test OR participate in a 20-min screening call and then take a 3 hour test.
3. Prepare for the interview
4. Prepare for reference checks
5. Prepare to get hired!!!
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 18, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page