(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We are looking for a versatile Copywriter (Contract/Freelance) to join our copywriting team.
About the Team:
We use words to inspire and empower InVision’s customers to create beautiful and impactful digital products. Teams across the organization–from Design to Product to Events–look to us to keep them on-voice and on-message. As writers, we’ll know we’ve succeeded when the world feels the magic of InVision in everything we write.
- Consistently write in the InVision voice. Craft well-written copy across a wide range of marketing and product projects, including webinars, events, podcasts, landing pages, paid ads, emails, product and feature launches, and more.
- Revise writing directly with the Associate Creative Director and project stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with Design to conceptualize your copy within a visual framework.
- Reflect the creative brief and meet strategic objectives in your writing.
- Partner with teams across the organization, serving as an essential writing resource for their projects.
- 8+ years experience copywriting for both marketing and product.
- A strong portfolio of work that shows proficiency in writing for a variety of project types, mediums, and audiences.
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills. You can self-edit your own work.
- Equal parts creative writer and strategic thinker. You can experiment with your writing style while staying on brief.
- A “start-up” mentality. You can meet tight deadlines, solve problems proactively, and easily switch gears if the project calls for it.
- Obsessive attention to detail. You can spot inconsistencies in your own copy.
- An allergy to marketing-speak and corporate jargon.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 21, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page