Our mission is to raise the global standard of coaching. We are the team behind the world’s largest, online, annual event for coaches, featuring some of the top thought leaders in the industry.
In addition, we also partner with coaching industry leaders to deliver a diverse range of innovative learning programs and certifications for professional coaches. We have also created a philanthropic endeavor to bring coaching to even the remotest parts of the world.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately-engaged, global team works 100% remotely, and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on; and the culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art”, striving for excellence in everything we do.
WBECS is a growing remote global workforce, we are truly passionate about our people! We will ask you to work hard, fast and to the best of your ability. As long as you are fully prepared to do that, you will find working for WBECS very rewarding.
Working closely with the Marketing Director and Lead Copywriter, you’ll be a master wordsmith responsible for creating engaging copy for web pages, emails, social media and other marketing materials across our full range of programs. Fast-paced work with quick turnarounds, you’ll be flexible, creative and innovative.
The Ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a diverse team. They will be confident, with excellent communication skills and a keen grasp of the written word. Copywriting experience is essential. The ability to edit and proofread both their own work and the work of others is also highly desirable.
- Write clear and attractive content that reflects our brand’s voice, converting traffic at a high rate
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines and captures our audience
- Interpret creative direction and briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Simultaneously manage work across multiple projects with various deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to the Marketing Director
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- love what you do, and have fun doing it!
- have a background in producing copy for digital channels including direct-response
- understand SEO concepts, and how to best produce copy achieve SEO goals
- possess a keen eye for detail – experience in writing direct-response copy
- are able to stay up-to-date on the latest sales psychology
- have knowledge/understanding of: Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, HRIS and Asana
Other Role Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Strong Internet connection
- Punctual and reliable
- Team Player
Perks, Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual All-Team Retreat
- Opportunities to travel
- The flexibility of working remotely from home
- Salary Offer tbd
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 40
- Closing Date January 31, 2020
- Job Application Via SmartWorkersHome Resume