(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
Our team is passionate about building a product that improves the global language industry. Smartcat’s goal is to develop the world’s best environment for translation and industry-specific payment automation and make it a vibrant network enabling easy collaboration for all market participants, including freelance linguists, translation agencies, and translation buyers.
Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, a top VC firm focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Oculus, Zendesk, and Quora in their portfolio).
The mission of the copywriter is to increase the viral potential of Smartcat’s external communication. Your copy should deliver a compelling value proposition (including our unique, industry-changing “no seats” approach and other offerings based on the target audience) to the Smartcat users in the most efficient and bright way. Working closely with our top managers and the marketing team.
- Clear, attractive, consistent copy with a distinct voice based on the company’s values, delivered on time.
- Successful collaboration with the whole Smartcat team.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in digital content creation.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a copywriter with a proven portfolio.
- Ability to deeply understand the product vision and strategy.
- Integrity and full commitment.
- Readiness to work in a high-intensity startup environment, requiring extreme focus and persistence to break through.
- Openness to criticism and others’ opinions and ideas.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 1, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page