Company Website: https://www.tmp.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
As a Copywriter, you’ll collaborate in our no-ego, fast-paced environment to build brands and bring our software solutions to life – all for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll brainstorm big ideas and distill robust content and research into compelling headlines and copy – both long-form and short-form. Whether it’s websites, social, experiential, video or even new software concepts, you’ll change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Work with project managers, digital strategists, producers and account service team members to help define client challenges and goals and to develop strategic and creative solutions that meet those goals.
- In partnership with Art Directors and Creative Director, participate (and at times lead) creative concepting sessions in an effort to deliver industry-defining work across all media.
- Write solid, polished, compelling copy for all media
- Present concepts internally to CDs and account/sales teams and actively participate in client calls and meetings with an eye toward building and strengthening relationships.
- Conduct ongoing research to help formulate ideas and drive effective creative while staying ahead of best practices, trends and new innovations in design, content generation/development and technology.
- Possess an uncompromising commitment to dynamic, compelling and industry-defining creative
- BA degree from four-year college or university (preferably in Advertising or a related field).
- Previous agency is helpful but strong writing skills will overcome a lack of specific experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date January 31, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page