Creative Copywriter (m/f)
Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and we are consistently ranked amongst the highest-grossing apps in both Google Play and the App Store. As our Creative Copywriter, you will help us to streamline our brand communications through planning, building and executing campaigns across all our communication channels, from blog posts to email campaigns.
- Plan, build and execute campaigns across all our communication channels, from our social media accounts and blog to our newsletter that’s read by millions.
- Translate our vision and brand into inspiring stories that’ll be shared with millions of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Team up with our designers and marketers to create blog posts, newsletters, campaign landing pages, social media assets or mobile ads.
- Test and optimize your work to ensure our message reaches our target audience.
Why you will love it
- You’ll write copy that’ll inspire millions of cyclists, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
- You’ll play a key role in our team of designers, marketers and product experts.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, our headquarters in Potsdam or anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
- You’ll join us for team gatherings in locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
- Have 5+ years of experience in creative copywriting, as well as in planning and executing campaigns.
- Have a great understanding of branding, hands-on experience with brand storytelling, and crafting channel and target group specific copy.
- Have proven knowledge of the cycling and outdoor market and their respective customer segments.
- Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial capabilities.
- Have a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
Send the following:
- A resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A little note on why are you interested in working at komoot.
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. ads, landing pages, emails).
- Something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog.
- As we love it when people go the extra mile, you’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot
- Specific Job Location between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 16, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page