Customer Experience Associate
(Work Remotely in the US)
Minibar Delivery is looking for Customer Support Associates who will play an integral part in building our brand. We seek people who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to comprehend processes and procedures. We are quickly expanding and looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails, and texts.
- Demonstrate comfort and confidence handling customer and supplier concerns quickly and respectfully.
- Manage time and multi-task effectively; be productive and work efficiently with other team members.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems with customers and suppliers.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Answer beer, wine, and spirits questions.
- At least one year experience with customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends (or days or flexible depending on the role we are filling).
- Flexibility to adapt to any environment.
- Must have a high school diploma and be at least 21 years old.
- Experience working remotely a plus.
- Must be reliable, consistent, hard-working, and a team player!
Minibar provides on-demand delivery of wine, spirits, beer & mixers in more than 15 cities throughout the U.S. We give users a better way to shop; connecting them to local liquor stores to offer the best selection of products. You order food with a tap, book a car from an app, and now get your alcohol in a snap!
If you are looking to be a part of something that will revolutionize an industry, this is the job for you. There are no limits to your role here and we want everyone to have ownership and be excited about what we are building! We are creating an open, fun environment with a work hard, play hard mentality.
How To Apply:
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com
- Specific Job Location US, Remote
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date July 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email