HotelTonight, the world’s most loved mobile travel booking app, continues to rapidly grow around the world, and we are looking for an eager travel buff to help us deliver award-winning support every day. The ideal candidate for this Shift Supervisor position will have a great sense of humor, impeccable technical and communication skills and a capability to motivate, problem solve and supervise a fast-paced shift.
The HotelTonight Customer Experience (CX) team is committed to creating an exceptional and personalized experience for our customers. We strive to ensure that our overall service offering is the best that it can possibly be. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together. We’re looking for smart, kind, goal-oriented people and culture leaders who are relentlessly customer focused to join our team.
Being a Shift Supervisor our team means you’re the point person on shift for the agents and are responsible for ensuring that shift runs smoothly. Part of that means you’ll monitor, encourage, and guide customer support agents to deliver top-notch experiences for our customers and to exceed our service level goals. You’ll also work closely with the Team Leads, providing feedback on metrics and goals for individual agents, and opportunities for improvement.
*The schedule for this role may be 5a-3:30p PST – Subject to Change*
Hey there! Thank you for applying to HotelTonight! We’re growing fast and hiring at a number of levels. In order to keep the process moving for ourselves, and most importantly for you, in some cases we are posting roles in advance of them opening in 2019. This role is one of them.
What does this mean for your application? Should there be a match, a member of our recruiting team will reach out to discuss these opportunities and potential next steps. The main difference is that this would likely be for a later start date rather than ASAP.
One of our core values here at HotelTonight is Respect and with that, we want to provide you this transparency as we work with you through the interview process!
A few reminders:
– Applications submitted without a resume and completed application questions will not be reviewed.
– Interviews will be held via Zoom video conference software.
– This is a remote, work from home position, but residency in the following states is required:
- Supervise your shift to ensure smooth operations
- Direct traffic between channels in real time to ensure high agent utilization
- Guide agents through difficult situations, taking escalations when necessary
- Maintain and be responsible for service levels throughout your shift
- Maintain a pulse on opportunities for improvement, and communicate your findings with Team Leads or applicable cross-functional teams
- Develop a highly rewarding, high performing team culture
- Stay current on HotelTonight product developments to be able to coach agents on how to correctly answer inquiries
- Contribute in the email, chat, and phone channels, when needed
- Set the mood for your shift, ensuring we maintain a fun place to work!
- A positive attitude and a winning personality!Excellent time management skills
- Passion for development: You’re someone that seeks out opportunities to learn new skills
- You’re a natural at efficient and straightforward communications (perfect grammar and spelling)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find solutions for operational and people problems
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions; demonstrated sensibility and understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- Ability to work a Full Time, 40-hour per week schedule – Flexibility is required
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Proven capability of responding readily and flexibly to changes
- An official Best Places to Work (we’re in the top 10!)
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you doFast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- Fun stuff – quarterly travel stipend, internet stipend, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location Various US States
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 5a-3:30p PST
- Closing Date January 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page