The Fluent Forever mobile application is the most successful crowdfunded app in history, and for good reason: we are building the most powerful language learning platform in the world. We are looking for key team members who want to be a part of our rapidly growing company.
As a member of the Customer Happiness and Retention Team, the Customer Happiness Hero(ine) will support (potential) customers with their language learning goals through all stages of the customer buying cycle, while leaving a positive, lasting impression on them via excellent customer service, utilizing and improving existing resources, and proactively finding ways to make the customer’s day. They will also support our internal team in understanding and meeting our customer’s language learning needs.
- Gather Voice of the Consumer (VOC) data throughout the month and produce a monthly end of month report with a minimum of three insights/recommendations that can improve the Fluent Forever customer experience.
- 75% of customers have their support query resolved on first contact.
- 90% of customers rate their Fluent Forever support experience as “good, I’m satisfied”.
- Find ways to turn our customers into raving fans via excellent customer service, making their day, and first contact resolution.
- Follow up with customers to see how they are doing/share further information/etc. (no sales!).
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Answer and resolve customer support queries via email and Facebook messages within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Identify and assign customer requests and bug reports to the tech department when appropriate.
- Write, edit, and maintain knowledge base articles and customer support resources.
Are you able to excel in a startup environment? If you’re a good fit for our team, then the following should sound exciting and awesome, rather than panic-inducing and terrible:
- You are able to work from home, communicating and collaborating with our international team.
- You have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- You know how to own your areas of responsibility, to keep the team consistently updated with your status, and to be flexible enough to adapt to new needs as they arise.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
Complete the following form there, which includes uploading your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, in addition to telling us about yourself, your skills, and your experience, also briefly tell us about a time when you made a customer’s day.
N.B. Failure to fully complete the above mentioned steps will result in your application not being considered.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date February 2, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page