Company Website: https://automattic.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
The ideal applicant will own both the strategy and implementation of key efforts designed to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement, and work in partnership with other team members to reduce refunds and churn. In this position you must excel at both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and use it daily to inform your work. Your deep customer knowledge and insights will drive your marketing strategies, opportunities, and initiatives to increase customer retention, engagement, and satisfaction with WordPress.com paid plans.
- Establish metrics, a rolling roadmap, regular reporting, and customer segmentation to determine ideal communications programs that deepen engagement and loyalty with regards to refunds, product engagement, and customer satisfaction (NPS and more).
- Partner with data and product teams to identify quantitative and qualitative metrics that reflect product adoption and correlate with long-term retention and LTV. Use this data to inform product, messaging, and communication strategy with customers.
- Update and launch new onboarding campaigns and engagement experiences across multiple channels (email, in-app, etc.) to reduce refund rate and increase customer engagement.
- Identify when passive churn occurs for various WordPress.com segments and conduct re-engagement campaigns to intervene early on in the lifecycle.
- Launch campaigns to maintain high levels of adoption for customers already extracting a lot of value from WordPress.com. Conduct frequent subject line and copy tests on existing and new engagement campaigns such as in our newsletters, surveys, and triggered and drip email campaigns.
- Identify, communicate, prioritize, and rally teams around product and UX flaws that are resulting in disengagement or outright cancellations.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to propose and evaluate business impact and opportunities.
- A strong proactive communicator and writer, self-driven, and comfortable with setting and managing own priorities and deliverables.
- A cross-team collaborator, able to effectively work with teams across multiple departments, time zones, and functions.
- Have 5+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on product and customer engagement across various channels, including email.
- Have experience working with a global subscription-based product a plus.
- Have the ability to work autonomously in a distributed environment.
- Are comfortable working in a flat organization.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date January 15, 2020
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page