Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.
Open Up Resources strives to provide best in class customer service, ensuring the most positive curriculum purchasing experience possible. The Customer Service Operations Manager will focus on all aspects of customer support and satisfaction from engagement through purchase and receipt of materials.
- Assesses current customer service operations processes and tools, making recommendations for further development and improvement.
- Evaluate existing operations technology platforms and determine optimal tools for customer support.
- Work with OUR leadership to design strategy for customer outreach and surveying to ensure feedback is purposeful and well-timed.
- Confirm service level standards focused on inbound inquiry response times and issue resolution.
- Reaffirm policies and procedures that produce high-quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices.
- Work with the COO to ensure systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product delivery or service issues.
- Achieve and maintain best in class customer service per established metrics.
- Work with OUR leadership to align customer service activities and cross-functional initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Service, 2+ years in Customer Service systems development and managerial capacity.
- Deep understanding of current industry Customer Service and Support practices and tools.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and optimal purchasing experience.
- Experience gathering and synthesizing internal requirements and external feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively with all types of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Command of technology applications, including Google Drive and Salesforce.com.
Open Up Resources Values
- Physical, Mental and Emotional Well-Being
- Learning and Growth
- Achieving Our Mission
- We are a virtual organization; employees can work from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- We offer a competitive compensation and generous benefits packages.
- We are a growing organization with passionate, high-talented team members!
How To Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com the subject line “Customer Service Operations Manager.”
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date December 30, 2018
- Job Application Via Employer Email