Muse Paintbar is fastpaced, growing company at the forefront of experiential retail. We are a team of creatives and problem solvers who thrive on collaboration and fun! You’ll have the opportunity to take on exciting projects and lots of responsibility hopefully while doing what you love!
We currently have two weekend customer service representatives and we’re looking to add to our team. This is a work from home position and hours are as follows:
Sat: 10AM – 8:30PM and Sun: 11AM – 8:30PM
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails
- Update customer service google docs to ensure daily tasks are being completed
- Promptly respond to voicemails
- Resolve customer questions/inquiries
- Manage/delegate tickets in our ZenDesk customer service system
- Assist customers with booking reservations, refunds, purchasing gift certificates, etc.
- Assist marketing manager with admin duties (booking private events, editing/updating calendars, etc.).
- Experienced. 2-3 years of customer service experience. Prior experience with ZenDesk and/or at a call center is a huge plus!
- Fun. You know how to balance work and play and can talk with anyone!
- Adaptive. You’re a master problem solver and have a quiet workspace (with a computer and good internet connection!).
- Responsible. You’re an avid time manager and don’t need someone looking over your shoulder.
- Own your craft while doing what you love!
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to make some new friends with our awesome team
How To Apply:
-A quick note telling us about yourself and why you’re a strong candidate!
All questions and materials should be sent to email@example.com
- Salary Offer $15/hour
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours Sat: 10AM – 8:30PM and Sun: 11AM – 8:30PM
- Closing Date January 20, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email