We’re looking for an outgoing person with excellent people and communication skills to work in one of our Customer Success teams. This is a full-time position. While we’re used to and welcome working remotely, this role is limited to professionals in any Latin American country (GMT -9 to GMT -4). You can work from home or a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
- Head of Customer Success.
- Founder of your own business.
Our commitment to diversity
Taking action to bring about social change
- Communicate with users who need support. Our main tool is Zendesk.
- Write emails, take live chats, and make phone calls occasionally to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Keep an eye on, and deal with, everyday situations or projects that need attention.
- Offer assistance and provide solutions to users when something goes wrong.
- Ensure that our customers are provided with the highest quality service and a positive, memorable experience.
- The ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Speak and write in English fluently (a C1 English certification is a prerequisite). Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- The ability to work under pressure, handle several conversations simultaneously, and be adaptive to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
- Proactive, curious, willing to learn, and a team player.
- An international mindset.
- Passion and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Have goals and big dreams.
- The ability to be kind!
- A challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space.
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset)
Show me the money
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Specific Job Location Latin American country (GMT -9 to GMT -4)
- Salary Offer USD 14,900 per year.
- Experience Level 1-2-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 6, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page