Company Website: https://www.aha.io/
Remote Locations: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK, United States, Ireland, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Anywhere in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what’s possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience working as a product manager at a software company (or equivalent experience)
- Has a deep understanding of the SaaS product business model
- Has played a key role in at least one significant product launch and can detail how their product significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Can articulate a structured product management and launch framework
- Has managed a product that has launched multiple iterations quickly and with meaningful results
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
How To Apply:
Click “Apply’ button to process your Job application!
- Specific Job Location United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- Salary Offer To Be Discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Unspecified
- Working Hours To Be Arranged
- Closing Date December 31, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page