We’re looking for our next great Customer Success Manager for our referral marketing SaaS business (all US Based). We would love to invest in someone that wants to be part of a great team. Someone that loves customer interaction and thrives on helping customers.
*US Workers Only! Most of us are EST but we are open to other US time-zones.
This is a growth opportunity where you can put your mark on an early stage company and help us grow. Referral Rock is a fast growing Referral Marketing SaaS for small and medium sized businesses.
You’ll help customers set up and run successful referral programs and campaigns. You’ll become a referral marketing guru, providing industry-leading advice and creating winning strategies with your customers.
You’re a coach, working with your customers to make sure they’re successful. This is a high-velocity position where you must manage multiple accounts at once.
You will be on a customer success team of 3 in the where we value every members contributions and work fluidly with both the product and sales teams.
- On-board and coach new customers to successfully set up and launch their referral programs
- Understand customers’ health scores and key drivers
- Proactively remedy issues and actively reach out to customers to prevent churn
- Contribute to the development of new material and documentation
- Be the internal spokesperson for your customers, relaying key information and product requests
- Help customers implement referral marketing best practices
- 3-5 years of high-volume account management experience
- Experience in a marketing role and/or a marketing tech company
- Experience developing and running data driven marketing campaigns (i.e. email marketing, content development, landing page and conversion optimization, SEO, etc.)
- Experience working with SMBs
- Obsess over your customers’ success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to work remotely
- Comfortable using data to drive decision making
- Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems
- Experience with common sales & marketing software like Salesforce, Hubspot, Intercom, and MailChimp
- Visual design experience is a huge plus
As a fast-growing remote team, we look for individuals who seek out variety and continuous improvement in their professional life. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
*US Workers Only! Most of us are EST but we are open to other US time-zones.*
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location US
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date January 14, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page