Customer Success Manager – Technical
(Work Remotely in the US, Canada, or Australia)
A highly focused, fully-remote event marketing software startup. Our clients expect us to be an events industry thought leader, always on the edge of new ideas with an unconventional viewpoint (see what we did there?), and that’s what we expect from you. We’re Swoogo, pioneers of the event marketing frontier, and we’re looking for a master Customer Success Manager who is familiar with the Events Industry and Event Tech and can turn dreams into reality (or at least occasionally frustrated customers into super happy people).
The ideal candidate who has a few years of event industry experience and has successfully handled high volume technical support in previous roles. You’re looking for personal and professional growth with an organically growing event technology startup with a unique and deep history in the events world. You are proactive, love figuring out the details of customer issues like a nerdy Sherlock Holmes, are detail oriented and able to manage multiple tickets and requests at once. You are a team player with an individualistic streak, and are the Bob Ross of Technical Support (no mistakes, just happy accidents!), and can work PST and/or Australia hours.
- 1-3 years Events Industry and Event Registration Technology experience (you should seriously understand the life of an event planner and the life cycle of an event!)
- 1-3 software support experience
- Knowledge of CRM such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Serious Multitasker
- Able to learn and communicate new tech quickly
- A love of evangelizing software and technology and a passion for helping customers
- Competitive Pay
- 14 days PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
- That warm glow you get when you successfully explain a complex issue to a customer and that little light-bulb goes on over their heads
How To Apply:
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
- Specific Job Location PST or Australia
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 3, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email