Customer Success Manager – Customer Team Lead / Prior Product Manager Experience
* Work Remotely from US, Canada, UK or South Africa *
Are you a product manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to change the way companies set product strategy and create roadmaps — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about customer support differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what’s possible with our software — from conducting virtual product tours to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust Aha! to set brilliant strategy, capture customer ideas, create visual roadmaps, and manage breakthrough marketing programs.
- Has at least 2 years working as a product manager (or equivalent experience)
- Brings deep experience working with SaaS
- Loves to showcase technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United Kingdom or South Africa for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location US, Canada, UK, South Africa
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2-years
- Education Level not-required, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date October 16, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page