Customer Success Specialist
(Work Remotely in the US, or Canada)
(project management experience required)
Are you a project manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you enjoy delighting people by showing off technology solutions? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to help many of the world’s best-known companies innovate, manage major projects, and build and market better products — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about supporting customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what’s possible with our software — from conducting virtual product tours to sharing project management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy project manager who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Specialist at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
- Has 1–4 years of experience successfully managing projects related to software delivery at a technology company (or equivalent experience)
- Can detail how delivered projects significantly impacted customer and company growth
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
- Is passionate about delivering extraordinary customer experiences
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role.
We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location USA, Canada
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date August 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page