As a US-based Customer Success Specialist, you will report to the UK-based Customer Success Manager and will be responsible for the adoption, retention and growth of our predominantly US-based SMB customers.
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned customers, which includes: Initial onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and ongoing satisfaction.
- Respond to customer requests via phone and email.
- Help with daily tasks such as measuring NPS scores and general customer satisfaction.
- Update changes and identify opportunities for the Customer Success Manager and Sales team within our CRM system (HubSpot experience is beneficial).
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, our Support Team, and Product Management to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- Monitor customer health through available metrics and assessment of relationship strength.
- Identify and resolve challenges with product adoption encountered by our customers.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week as part of your contract supporting the hours of 9am – 5pm EST
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience in a SaaS support role
- Good knowledge of social media is a plus!
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience at a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication skills (in English) and a natural people person.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, can adapt to any situation and propose clear logical solutions to problems.
- Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards
- Experience creating training videos and content
- Upbeat, proactive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively get on with work when working remotely.
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Profit sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded)
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or user your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills
- If you’re from outside the UK, we’ll fly you to our London HQ at least once a year
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Specific Job Location USA Remote
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours 40 hours per week, 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST
- Closing Date December 15, 2018
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page