Customer Success Specialist – SaaS Customer Service
(Work Remotely in the US)
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 2+ years in a client services or success role working for a business-focused SaaS product.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Sense of humor!
- Well of positivity who genuinely enjoys meeting and building relationships with people.
- Excellent time management skills, e.g. you appreciate spreadsheets and the value of checking off items on a “to do” list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, prepared for contingencies and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys teaching others new skills and tricks.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Have access to a quiet location with good internet and a computer to work on.
- Bias towards action and urgency.
- Ability to demonstrate software and relate it to a client’s needs and pain points.
- Collaborative team member who works well in an organization with teammates.
- Familiarity with CRMs to help increase productivity.
- Familiarity with inventory management and manufacturing concepts.
- Previous employment in a manufacturing operation, especially a food, beverage or pharmaceutical facility.
- Familiarity with ERPs like SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or similarly complex business software systems.
- Experience with ZenDesk and HubSpot.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Familiarity with accounting packages like Quickbooks.
- Familiarity with food safety, SQF, ISO 9000 or similar global standards.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience.
- Tendencies towards everything needing to be “just so”? You’ll fit right in!
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years
- Education Level Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Closing Date April 12, 2019
- Job Application Via Employer Email