Customer Support Representative
* Work Remotely in North America / US or Canada *
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a “first principles” understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our usersInterface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- Adopt additional responsibilities including QA of new product features, ticketing maintenance and upkeep in Salesforce, as well as success-related project work and cross functional opportunities within Logikcull.
- You’re excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech startup, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- Experience within the legal industry, specifically with litigation or discovery process required
- Familiarity with the American legal system, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom, Jira, and Excel
- Ability to work from 8:00pm – 3:00am PST
- Available for occasional weekend shifts.
How To Apply:
Click on Apply below to proceed a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours 8:00pm - 3:00am PST
- Closing Date September 13, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page