Customer Support Specialist
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Effectively handles enquiries and requests from corporate and professional traders
- Continuously upgrade skill sets
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of outstanding customer service
- Contribute to the positive customer support culture through active participation and support of the Bitfinex vision, initiatives and objectives
- Cross-team interactions
You must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, flexible as to working arrangement and hours and confident in making decisions in accordance with Bitfinex’s practice.
- Experience and deep interest in working with Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Good understanding of trading and derivatives markets
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience in customer relations, ability to handle requests and enquiries is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages is a plus
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain world
- Detail oriented
- Security and privacy focus
- Familiar with Office Suits (especially Excel)
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years, 10+ Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours To be discussed
- Closing Date June 15, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page