Customer Support Specialist
(Work Remotely in Europe)
At Feeld, we celebrate the universal human desire to connect with others, and we’re building a product that brings together couples and singles across the gender spectrum for honest conversations about sex and identity. We’re looking for a dynamic, open-minded individual who’ll take the lead on our customer service efforts, and get behind our mission to change societal perceptions on dating, sexuality, gender, kink and relationships.
We’re looking for a full-time, experienced customer support specialist. The primary responsibility of this role is to be the point of contact for our members, providing care and understanding whilst identifying the bigger issues at hand.
You will work closely with the Product and Dev teams, informing decisions for product improvements. You will set up and optimise processes in place for reporting issues, finding and improving ways to integrate the voice of our community in our work. Feeld is a fully remote, flat, non-hierarchical, squads & tribes-based organisation — the spirit of experimentation lives in our structure as much as our product.
- Experience moderating online communities, blocking and removing users when needed, and keeping guidelines and policies up-to-date.
- Experience handling sensitive cases in relation to online behaviour.
Product and Technical Support
- Experience with digital products, like apps and websites
- Understanding of basic functionalities of such products
- Ability to quickly learn and understand frameworks and technologies used
- Familiarity with Slack, Intercom, Notion, Clubhouse preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing and editing content
- Strong problem-solver and critical thinker
- Powerful sense of empathy
- Emotionally resilient
- Proactive attitude and ability to self-manage
- Extensive customer-facing experience
- A passion for our product’s aims
- Additional languages a bonus
- Preference for candidates in European time zones
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote
- Independent expense account for the purposes of education, growth, personal care, and co-working space
- Annual team-wide retreats
- Organisational transparency – open data, open salaries, open equity
- Flat, non-hierarchical, self-managed structure
- Access to our Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal where you can stay anytime
- A talented, friendly team to work alongside you
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s), 3-5 Years, 5-8 Years, 8-10 Years
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours Flexible Schedule
- Closing Date August 4, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page