Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are able to explain and help others understand the problem and solution. You’re an exceptional communicator who can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems. You are always curious to learn more – might not know all of the answers, but you’re eager to find them. You are well versed in software and not fearful of new technology, a hard worker who gets things done, and you have the ability to switch gears quickly and adjust your priorities and focuses appropriately.
What You Will Do:
We’re looking for a general support specialist to help us on the front-lines. Support specialists will contribute to team and company goals by providing human-centric and timely support to the core WebMerge product with a strong emphasis on growing the brand and providing an excellent support experience to our customers through our various channels.
As a team, we actively communicate customer needs within the organization to reduce friction points for customers. Support specialists will learn and develop skills to collaborate cross-functionally in the interest of customer advocacy and proactive support. This role will be essential in helping our company keep customer needs front and center.
- Learn the ins and outs of the WebMerge product.
- Be the primary point-person for incoming support requests via email, chat, and/or scheduled phone support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and able to meet or exceed our set Customer Inbound quotas.
- Create written and/or video documentation and keep these up-to-date.
- Think of new and creative ways to solve customer issues.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a WebMerge expert.
- Work closely with our Sales Teams to answer questions, provide feedback, and assist in finding use-case solutions.
- Proven prior work experience as a Support Specialist or in a SaaS Customer Service Role.
- Able to cover a flexible work schedule between 7 am ET and 8 pm ET.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required).
- Experience with CSS, HTML, and/or Smarty
- Extremely detailed oriented, and professional personality with the ability to manage and resolve customer support requests in a timely manner.
- The ability to work well within a remote team environment.
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Specific Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours between 7 am ET and 8 pm ET
- Closing Date February 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page