Customer Support Specialist –
resolve customer queries through email, chat, Twitter, Facebook and phone
(Work Remotely from anywhere in the World)
We are looking for someone to act as a partner, consultant and advisor to our growing base of software clients. You will be working with technology companies, offering top-notch customer support and creating long term customer relationships. And above all, you will be helping real people trying to solve real business problems.
You will be part of a team of 5 specialists, reporting into the Success Operations Manager who will empower you to have a voice as to where your department is heading in the future. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have 1+ years in online customer support, preferably supporting a SaaS product.
- You have worked with HTML, CSS and have used browser developer tools to investigate problems.
- You are comfortable using API’s to diagnose and find solutions.
- You are used to working remotely and are highly organised in communicating with teams across different time zones.
- You are a proficient English speaker.
- You enjoy interacting with and helping people and seek to empower and educate our customers. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong)
It’d be great if
- You have worked for a SaaS company, ideally offering customer support to other software companies.
- You are comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
We are a diverse team of just over 140 people (quickly on our way to 180+) based in Shoreditch. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries and we believe in flexible working. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
How To Apply:
Click on the Apply button below to process a job application for this position.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Experience Level 1-2 Year(s)
- Education Level Not Required
- Working Hours standard US hours (EST) for 5 days a week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page