At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short and engaging video lessons to our millions of users. Our first courses helped students earn college credit quickly and easily. After expanding to include content for K-12 students, we’re now developing courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
You’re an expert in your field. You might hold one or more professional certifications. You’d like to use your knowledge and experience to help others prepare for a certification exam, advance their career, or simply cultivate new skills for the workplace.
We’re looking for professionals passionate in their field who can contribute to our library of short, engaging online career training lessons. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful quality instruction to our professional audience, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Have expert knowledge in cybersecurity, information technology, computer science, and/or one or more computer programming languages
- Have helped teach or train others on Cybersecurity & IT topics (not required but a plus!)
Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Fill out an application and submit your resume.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 1-2-years, 3-5-years, 5-8-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours Flexible
- Closing Date January 5, 2019
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page